Whiteline springs. HELP!!!!!!!!!

M

Murph

Could someone please tell me whether the shorter springs go on the front or the rear as my car is out in the street & im attemptin me springs as soon as me mate gets here with the compresser.He better hurry up the slack c**t.
Cheers

M

Murph

come on ginga!!!!! Im puttin the bigger ones on the front. Hope its rite or ill be fumin :evil: Best get back to it eh.

F

flying postman

do it the other way and it wil look like 20legacy's car :lol: :oops: :shock: drag style

A

Anonymous

Yeah mine were fitted the wrong way round, (not by me though) :x and looked like this.

Not sure if iam too late but make sure the harder springs are at the front they should be slightly fatter too, this is to take the engines weight, and put the lighter thinner ones at the rear.
My car is now perfectly balanced

S

Sunny Nutter

just another question....
when your fitting lowering springs do you put the end where the coils get progressivly closer together at the top or the bottom?

M

Murph

Well tahnks for the reply's everyone. The springs are dun & there on the rite way cos it aint got that dragster look.gotta say the 2nd pic looks better. mint lookin R mate.Thats the boatlike handlin sorted anyway. wud have liked all new struts but had to get me 5in goose ordered. hope its here for the wknd cos it needs it.The car was set up at powerstation a couple of years back and upped to 260 but he couldnt afford the zaust so its about time i rekon.Oh yeah, yous will like this one. Got pulled for me reg last fri nite.2am. so sat mornin then. Shud be 671 RMN. My version G7lR MN. ha. They werent that impressed. either was i, its only been on a week.Havent changed it yet though.Just carryin sum black tape in me pocket to put accross the G for when they get me next.Prbly soon as the goose gors on. :lol:

J

Jon T

I didn't have whiteline's but the shorter ones with tighter wound coils were for the back. I put the tight coils at the top of the strut.