Whiteline kit.......

A

Anonymous

How much would I expext to pay for the full Whiteline kit, no-one ever seems to know. What do you get? and how much would it cost to fit.
Cheers

A

Anonymous

I went to POWERSTATION ( www.powerstation.org.uk )

I think it's £250 + 3 hours labour + VAT.
You should also have a 4 wheel laser alignment too....£60 + VAT.

Or you could have the WORKS KIT fitted, includes the Whiteline kit with Koni shocks too.........that costs £750 + 5 hours labour + laser alignment + VAT.

I Had the WORKS kit fitted in April, and also a rolling road tune at the same time, the whole lot, including VAT cost me......£ 1269

Better still........just ring Powerstation and discuss it. The costs may have changed.

If you go ahead with all this, and can still afford a little more, you could have the Powerstation Bumspteer kit fitted and also front and rear strut braces..........these + the works Kit, PS bumsteer etc, will transform the handling, reduces bumpsteer, gives a more neutal feeling, virtually eliminates understeer and makes the car feel like a go cart.......you can actually hold it right round a roundabout on oversteer!

A

Anonymous

The Whiteline Kit consists of:-
WHITELINE Up-rated Rear Anti Roll Bar
WHITELINE Anti-Lift Kit
WHITELINE Anti-Dive Kit
Poly bushes
Adjustable camber/castor pins

Whiteline Works Kit consists of:-
WHITELINE KIT (see above)
KONI SHOCKS (adjustable)

POWERSTATION BUMPSTEER KIT consists of:-
Steel rose joints and carbon steel fitted to the steering arms, which reduces bumpsteer by 2/3rds. This improves handling and almost eliminates understeer.

Powerstations number is 01242 380400

A

Anonymous

Yep definitely recommend the whiteline, and the BS kit. Couple all that with liht weight tyres and u wont believe how much better the grip and handling is.

kyepan

stop it stop it stop it..

money ... burning ... hole in ...pocket :wink: can't control urge to mod

MOD

MOD

arrgh

jonesgti_r

Does anyone else apart from Powerstation deal with whiteline?
Had work done there in the past and they know their stuff its just so bloody far (300 mile round trip :( )

B

bean

Gimme gimme!!! :lol:

I've got the shocks/springs on order already, just debating whether to go for the whiteline handling pack next, front and rear strut tower braces or the bumpsteer kit!!! 8)

M

Mart

hmmm

Which is better to get first? Bumpsteer Kit or whiteline kit?
I've got GABs and i'm happy with the handling, but it understeers forever then tightens up and goes.
I want no understeer, hang the ass out, tighten up, and go

I was thinking just powerstation bumpsteer kit, and 4 wheel alignment.

what do u guys think?
cheers

J

jonnyboy

:?: where's the best place to get a whiteline work's kit from :?: