Springs
Bushes
Adjustable rear ARB
Anti Lift kit
Front Swaybar link bush kit
Front swaybar D bush kit
Front Camber adjust bolt kit
Rear Camber bolt kit

Has anyone bought this kit, or any of the items of this list? What do you think?

Also who is best to speak to? I hear power station suply this kit..

Cheers 8)

N

Ninja_tune_factory

hi matty,

iv got the front and rear anti roll bars on my R and they are 5hit hot :D

K

KrissJ

I've got the handling kit (everything in the works kit except the springs and shocks, which are Koni adjustable inserts I think) and it makes it feel tighter round the bends, obviously there's less lift under acceleration, but its so much sturdier under braking with much less dive from the nose of the car. I haven't put the camber bolts on yet (I just got the rears) as they'll be goin on when I get my coilovers fitted (should be comin soon hopefully :D ) as they have adjustable camber at the front.

I'd definately recommend the kit and with the springs and shocks as well I expect it'd handle extremely well. Add the bumpsteer kit (which I will be soon with any look) and I reckon you've got a big go-kart with barely any understeer! 8) :D

A

Anonymous

Can you order all whiteline suspension parts through powerstation?

K

KrissJ

You can get them from powerstation, Hiteq, SRB Power (where I got mine from) and Demon Tweeks. These are all the places that I know sell the parts but there are probably more.

K

KrissJ

I forgot to say that they all have their own prices as well so it might be worth checkin more than 1 source out.

E

Edd

Powerstation are the sole UK importers of whiteline stuff though, so all the others buy off them at trade price and add there mark up :wink:

A

Anonymous

Hi Matt,why don't you do what i did,take the day off and drive up to Cheltenham. Then,get Powerstation to supply and fit the whole fcuking shebang :!: The "full monty" as they say :) .Then,you can come screaming back home imagining you are in the Go Cart world championships :wink: :!: .Great fun :twisted: :twisted: .
The next time you are down in Brighton you can have a go in mine :) ,that's if your not already sorted.
Pete 8)