Whiteline ARB bushes

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I was going to have a bash at installing my Whiteline rear ARB, but have no bushes for it (nor the brackets). - At 20mm I definitely can't use the existing polybushes for the standard ARB.

Whiteline sell the bushes as a kit; it's £10.80 (or something like that)... plus £90 for the courier fee to the UK. - Needless to say, I've decided to try to find a suitable alternative.

Can I get away with (almost) any 20mm generic ARB bush in the original bracket? - Do I need to be looking for one with the ridge in the middle to mate with the bracket, or will a flat(ish) one work just as well?

I suspect that ridge is just to minimise any lateral shift, but if the bracket fits width-wise that should keep it in place.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I've sent them an email. - They've got a range of universal ARB mounts (complete with brackets) that look a lot like the Whiteline part.

I think I was looking at Powerflex before, and I didn't see anything similar. I think Energy Suspension have also got a similar part, but not in the UK.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I found these on eBay. - Definite possibility, but I'll wait to hear from Superflex first: