white wide arch kit

A

antilag

looking to find out sum info on that white car with the wide arches i think its a scottish car can sumone help me out as i wanna no if its a custom kit or one thats for sale thanks guys

Si..

have you got any pic's of it, :?:
theres only 2 white 'R's i know of with wide arch kits one of them was featured in jap performance a while back but that car's now blue and the other ones definately a foreign car.

A

antilag

its the white one mate with the white and chrome split rims and yeh looks foreign its not the se nissan boxy kit its just smooth rounded arches

A

antilag

yeh i'll look but thats the name im sure is he on here then??????? anyone have any info on it?

O

Odin

Thats not a proper kit it just looks like he's used some Astra
stick on arches out of maxpower :cry: :roll: .

C

Crazy

I do not care if it is not a proper kit as I think that it looks FUKCIN DANK!

(very nice in plain english)

Anyone got any links to any more pics/info on this car/kit 8)

Keira

look custom to me,

Any good bodyshop used to doing such things could cut and weld in a new section.

Websnowbo

At least it will be about a fat bird lighter than the SE Kit.

If you want wider arch's then that would be the way to go.

S

Sunny Nutter

there looks to be a helmet in the centre between the bucket seats, and a cage too is this a pure rally car?

A

antilag

this car is fat imo and i want them arches badly and it looks really good and has standard bumper ect so might look better with a diff bumper and skirts and wheels :wink:

O

Odin

antilag said:
this car is fat imo and i want them arches badly and it looks really good and has standard bumper ect so might look better with a diff bumper and skirts and wheels :wink:
You have no tast mate but I new that already :cry: :cry: .

A

antilag

rob i do i said it was salty but it wernt good enuff for u was it :twisted:

B

briitts

I have seen SE Nissans (spit) wide arch kitted R, look great apart from the crappy tramlining.

I have been told and it makes sense, that the handling is poo no matter who does it, not much good on the track I feel. :cry: