Which rear pads?

fil_gtir

I need some new rear pads and wondered which ones would best suit my needs.

I have Tarox G88 standard sized discs and mintex 1144 on front and am impressed how well it stops, so which rears would suit.

I guess something soft that warms up quickly as the rears are not really used. Does this sound right?

Which pads would match?

Cheers

Phil

geetee

I take it you are still running standard rear discs?

If so, they probably aren't doing much for you anyway. I think Mintex do standard rear replacements.

I've got EBC Blue Stuff on the back of mine. Unfortunately, these are not recommended for road use - only long endurance races. They're so hard they haven't worn at all since I've had the car (over a year) but I have no trouble stopping :lol:

So just fit your local motor factors black stuff unless you intend uprating the discs, it'll be the fronts stopping you anyway. Hmm, unless that's the reason my rear wheels keep trying to go in front of me under hard braking....

Thinking about it... get the Mintex pads for the rear too :)

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

O

Odin

I had the mintex pad's and drilled and grooved disc's on my rear's and thought they where rubbish :cry: , I now have pagid disc's and pad's and
in my humble opinion there a lot better :wink: I can now feel the rear brakeing as before with the mintex I couldn't.

rob

geetee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

PMSL PMSL PMSL

When have you EVER been humble Rob??????

HAHAHAHA

ooh bugger, I just need to wipe the tears from my eyes,,,,

yeah... what he said.....

haha humble..... oh bugger I shat myself I laughed too hard

:p

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

O

Odin

I'm always humble mate :roll: :oops: .

I just didn't want someone going off in a strop because of one of my post's, So now there is a new careing shareing vpulsar a man of the
people :wink: :lol: .

rob

O

Odin

No mate I'm not thinking that small I'm going for the big job PRESIDENT
OF THEM THERE UNITED STATE'S OF AMERICA :lol: :wink: .......

I feel that I could do a lot better job than the muppet in office at the mo :wink: .......

And I quite fancy a little bit of a monica under my desk :twisted: :lol: .

rob