Where to buy white lighted figured dials

sunny1600

Hi guys.
I have bought a digital dash http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3366/digitalclusternx1600x.png for my sunny.
I also want my gauges digital and white lighted.

So it has to be a digital meter and with the numbers (digital) in white.

Have found nice red and blue ones but Im after white ones. If they are available.

It has to be 52mm gauge with a length of about 1 inch I suppose.
So it looks like this Digital Gauge

But then the red light should be white. You get the idea :thumb:
Anybody knows where I can order those?

Thanks!

Mark

whytie

Can you tell us more about the digital dash, were it's from, how you plan and fitting it ect.

sunny1600

Havent received it yet but somebody else is going to build it in for me so I will come later with the details.
However the RPM goes to 8000. It is switchable from miles to kmh.

The guy bought a couple of those. Originally mounted in the US NX1600. Sometimes they pop up at ebay. Digital dash cluster nx 1600.

However do you by any change have an answer to my question?

sunny1600

Thanks Lee :thumbsup:

But that is not really what Im after. I have found lots of digital gauges but only with red, blue, green etc lighted dials.
I just want them too blend in with the digital gauge cluster so want them to be white.

Its back to the future all way down :der:
The dash is from the early 90's (guess 94 or so).

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
The guy bought a couple of those. Originally mounted in the US NX1600. Sometimes they pop up at ebay. Digital dash cluster nx 1600.
Will it work with a GTi-R? I've got a feeling that the connections on the back are unique because we have an electronic speedometer drive rather than a mechanical one. - I guess anything is possible if you throw money at it...?

sunny1600

Thanks Lee
However Im specially looking for digital ones. Like in my starting post but then with white dials.

Will it work with a GTi-R? I've got a feeling that the connections on the back are unique because we have an electronic speedometer drive rather than a mechanical one. - I guess anything is possible if you throw money at it...?
YES it will.
I have to convert a little bit with my mechanical to an electronic.
It is for mechanical speedometers.
However the RPM only goes to 8k.