Wheels and Tyres

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Well I'm currently looking for some new wheels and tyres and could do with some opinions...

Wheels - 17"
Tyres - 215/45/17

As far as wheels go i need them quite light...
Currently loving the ones i have attached below... Click for a full view...

Also tyres... Has anyone else used the Dunlop DZ02G...? Pic is attached below...

Rishi

Attachments

Last edited:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Prefer 17 x 8.5 as below. Are they available in the UK though

Attachments

Last edited:

Rishi

They are available from the UK, US and Japan... I can even buy them from the US when i fly over on Wednesday and send them back myself...

I was looking a the 17 x 7.5 bronze... Doubt the 8.5" wide would fit...??

Rishi

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
RishiGTiR said:
They are available from the UK, US and Japan... I can even buy them from the US when i fly over on Wednesday and send them back myself...

I was looking at the 17 x 7.5 bronze... Doubt the 8.5" wide would fit...??

Rishi
I was just seing if you'd go for it ;-)

5Zigen do make some nice wheels though, you can get me a set of the 16 x 7bronze whilst your out there. Seriously though, why not.

Steve

Rishi

stevepudney said:
I was just seing if you'd go for it ;-)

5Zigen do make some nice wheels though, you can get me a set of the 16 x 7bronze whilst your out there. Seriously though, why not.

Steve

Funny thing is that with my Business Class flights i'm allowed extra weight on the plane... i should manage to have a set of wheels put in cargo on my flight home and then thrown into the taxi home... They would only be 25kg all in... Hmmm... I need to look into that... Might even manage 50kg for 2 sets of wheels and some shopping... I'll chat to BA about it...

Rishi

P

powerfreack

those first set of wheels look nice but i would go for white persnoly

theres olso worx emotion alloys which are quite nice but not sure about the weight of them

just have a play around with photo chop