Wheel nuts

Rob

Hi guys,

I should hopefuly be getting some standard wheels for my car soon, and could do with some different wheel nuts. the reason for this is because the nuts I have now are very long, and closed at the end. i don't think that the centre cap of the standard wheels will fit over these.

Where can I get a set of nuts from?

Cheers

Rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I have nuts that fit that description, so I assume they're the standard nuts. If so then they shouldn't be a problem with the standard wheels.

Rob

Hi Guys,

I have not fitted my standard wheels (thanks Moon) and the current wheel nuts I have don't allow the centre caps to fit. Where can I get some standard wheel nuts from?

Cheers

Rob

Rob

Jon,

Thanks for the info. I am sure that I need the nuts to have the correct taper (sp?) so that they hold the wheel correctly.

Still looking.

Cheers

Rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Rob, have you actually tried the wheel to make sure the nuts don't let the centre cap on? Have you priced up new ones from Nissan, because I know the ones for my last car were £5 each (at least 5 years ago) and if that's the case, you'd be as cheap buying 4 sets of short locking nuts. Won't that be fun when you come to change your tyres. :twisted: