what colour

Godzilla

im gonig to do my wheels over easter(i mentioned it ages ago ) anyway what would you say would be the closest to gun metal grey with out having to get it mixed at more cost, im thinking mg x-power grey would be close-ish.

what you guys think

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Don't Ford do a gun metal grey? In which case wouldn't that be closest to gun metal grey?

Godzilla

i wasnt sure if anyone did the actual colour but il pop into halfords see if i can as close to ,but if not then its black will do

antgtir

Soon Silver will be the colour to have again :lol:

As already suggested id look at the range of colours available at Halfrauds.

Ant.

Gav_Kara

cant go wrong with good old black!!!! or a nice Anthracite is cool or if u go gun metal use a nice rover one its a dark colour

Godzilla

i used rover charcoal gray on my fto wheels looked lovely but they only had 1 can of it and couldnt be bothered waiting ,

Garef

Yeah, the clear repeaters make a massive difference. I also managed to get a set of the silver looking front indicator bulbs, they look silver, but flash orange, you can get them from Halfords, they make a massive difference as well, I also managed to get smaller ones for the side repeaters as well. Little touches go a long way.