Water burst!

serks2

Just parked up earlier to see a trail of water, i poped the bonnet to find water coming out a metal pipe, i think it connects to the turbo,,does anyone know what this could be and what caused it. im not sure how im going to get home now,

:doh:

Cheers

Last edited:

stu-gtir

It's the water feed for the turbo. Is it leaking from the metal part or from the rubber pipe a bit further up?

Stu.

serks2

stu-gtir said:
It's the water feed for the turbo. Is it leaking from the metal part or from the rubber pipe a bit further up?

Stu.[/QUOTE

its sort of both,,, it just leaked evrywere.. i had to close the bonnet there was too much steam, can i fix it myself?

stu-gtir

its sort of both,,, it just leaked evrywere.. i had to close the bonnet there was too much steam, can i fix it myself?[/quote]

There should be some kind of jubilee clip that joins the the rubber & metal pipe toghether check this is ok before anything. if you need a new water feed let me know i have a the full water system spare in my garage.

Stu

serks2

stu-gtir said:
its sort of both,,, it just leaked evrywere.. i had to close the bonnet there was too much steam, can i fix it myself?
There should be some kind of jubilee clip that joins the the rubber & metal pipe toghether check this is ok before anything. if you need a new water feed let me know i have a the full water system spare in my garage.

Stu[/QUOTE]

thank you so much, il check that in a mo.

:thumbsup: