Uprated actuators

pulsarmoley

Looking at getting an adjustable forge 1bar actuator or similar, just wondered if anyone knew of the best place to get one as my turbo is custom fit so ill probably have to make a custom bracket. Was thinking somewhere like Owen developments? I have googled it with not a lot of sucess, any help would be appreciated,

Pete.

pulsarmoley

Forge Motorsport sell them, there's also a few on e-bay
I found the forge motorsport website but it wasnt working, might be worth emailing them though, i have checked on ebay but they are a direct replacement. I need one with a rod length of approx 185mm, cheers.

Last edited:

skiddusmarkus

I found TD quite expensive for actuators, they might move a bit on price though as they did on my turbo.I can't remember if I got my Forge one direct or off ebay but I know Forge are always up for a deal.

Gaz gtiR

They only list Ford fitments, and that's about all the information you can get on them from their website; they look pretty enough I guess.
Is your recommendation based on experience with a Nissan?
No not specific with nissan but they all have a strait rod/arm on them same as a pulsar actuator so you would just need to find out what length rod/arm you need & find out what differnt spring ratings they support? In theory they should fit! I cant see anything differnt? I did have 1 of these on my renault 5 but solt it with it on!

pulsarmoley

Thanks for the help chaps, I have been in contact with a guy at forge motorsport and i can get one for £95. I dont suppose any of you would know the hole diameter i would need on the turnbuckle? I have a GT2560R, would this be the same as the standard turbo?