Unichip mapping

stumo

I'm looking for someone ( N/W ish ) to remap my unichip.

I believe there's someone in Chesterfield who's good (John Noble Racing) but was wondering if there is anyone else that they would recommend?

SickBoy

Yes m8

Me and Daz and numerous other people use them ...pm me though if your gonna go will be able to save you a good few quid

Lee

T

tro||

SickBoy said:
Me and Daz and numerous other people use them
thought i read yours was running really well ?

map must be excellent :der: pistons are holding together really well :lol:

But its prob me just being a C*ck as usual

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tro||

this wouldn't suggest it is

SickBoy said:
Well guys my engine has decided to give up :x

155.75.155.160 compression so not good

So i need an engine as soon as !!!
i dont know why you've edited my post tbh, its a valid point, your singing the praises of a company that have mapped your car and its now gone tits up, pistons do not just fall apart.

you must be a complete moron if you think thats a good map on your car and its now obviously done a ringland, det,det,det is the number 1 cause of ringland failure on a nissan cast piston, any weakness in the map and bye,bye.

you must be easily pleased :der:

SickBoy

it is very valid but i am but one customer and have been running my map for ages. May have been nothing to do with my map. any damage could of been caused at any time .......im sure many customers have been running fine for years as well .

As we all know all so called tuners have thier fans and also have the peoples cars that they have blown up so who do you pick ????

Its a difficult question just dont want to go down the line of people starting to slag off tuners ...

Lee

A

a11ova

i agree, just because one persons car has had a problem dont mean its gonna happen to everybody!! At the end pf the day lee's car has been running that map for a long time and been running a decent amount of boost. and of course, with the nature of the car it will have ssen some hard miles so well could be a sign of fatigue as opposed to detination.

On topic tho, get in touch with lee (sickboy). Trust me he WILL save u a few quid :)

T

tro||

a11ova said:
At the end pf the day lee's car has been running that map for a long time and been running a decent amount of boost. and of course, with the nature of the car it will have ssen some hard miles so well could be a sign of fatigue as opposed to detination.
you tell yourself they were tired :yawn: if it makes you feel like you know something :lol:

i think on that note, im off back under my bridge to pester billy goats as you get much more sense out of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

a11ova

tro|| said:
you tell yourself they were tired :yawn: if it makes you feel like you know something :lol:

i think on that note, im off back under my bridge to pester billy goats as you get much more sense out of them :lol: :lol: :lol:
just out of curiousty what makes u such an expert?! Im no expert by any stretch of the imagination but i do have a degree in engineering so i do know a bit about engines and how they work!!

as regards to the billy goats, i suppose everyone has to have a friend somewhere........:lol:

300bhppulsar

hi nothing to do wiv this topic i got a unichip dastek took it out my old pulsar b4 scrapping it can i put it in my next 1 or do i have to go some where let them do it ??????? im new to using all these little toys ????
thanks hope some1 can let me no

A

a11ova

300bhppulsar said:
hi nothing to do wiv this topic i got a unichip dastek took it out my old pulsar b4 scrapping it can i put it in my next 1 or do i have to go some where let them do it ??????? im new to using all these little toys ????
thanks hope some1 can let me no
you can put it in your new one, but will need to get it on the rollers to check the fuelling is there for what the chip is asking.

hope that helps

T

The Troll

this is the only so called "Club Forum" that near on each thread has some sort of heated disagreement in it.

Amazing !:yawn:

paz

The Troll said:
this is the only so called "Club Forum" that near on each thread has some sort of heated disagreement in it.

Amazing !:yawn:
:lol: Its always going to kick off when you post what some would describe as deliberately inflammatory information on those threads :lol:

Paz

daz

not even worth a coment at all. makes me wonder why anyone even bothers to come on here and ask legitimate questions. second its me that can save you a few quid on any mapping that you require doing lets just get that one straight. to be honest though if its a remap then it will have to be done on the rollers because you cant get it totally accurate on the road never mind go flat out to get it right so your best bet would be to give a unichip dealer a call and book it in

Last edited: