UK Sunny for Sale.

S

Ste-v-i-r

Time has come to sell my R. I'm working loads, and with travelling between north and south, i just cant warrant spending the insurance and having it sat there for the sake of 40 - 50 miles every 2-3 weeks.
Some of u may remember this car being up for sale before, but i became a little disheartened with negative comments posted. I did decide to keep the car for another year tho so no hard feelings! I'm not always able to get to a computer so the best thing to do is ring me if ur interested and would like any further details.
See the brief advert at [url]http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/47480.htm [/url] and look in the Nissan section under 'Sunny'.
The car has had 3 previous owners, all known to each other and was bought by myself in standard condition with 43 thou on the clock. I've owned the car for 3 years and am currently at 59000 miles.
The car was one of Nissans press cars and i have spoke with the journalist who roadtested it for "Performance Car" back in '92 - nothing special but nice to mention all the same!
The car was transported by trailer and put in storage until it could go to HITEQ where it was given a FULL service and all consumables were replaced along with stage 1 mods and new paddle clutch. First bill was £3000 before it was even driven properly!
This is by no means the most modified car but it is a suprbly clean example of a truly one off 'mark'. The car has been continuously serviced and never gone without.
If like I was, you are looking for a UK car that has a solid history for yourself to build on then i'd be happy to talk with you.
I'm based in Leeds (west yorks) tel: 07958 063 369.
I apologise if this is in the wrong section but was unable to post in 'cars for sale', and also for the lack of pictures as i am not on line at home at the moment and just wanted to get this notice on the forum.
See PISTONHEADS for picture. Can be e-mailed on request.
Many thanks,

Steve.