tyre

P

Pete

u now peeps ask a serious question and u lot take the P I S S why not just answer the question hes ask instead off silly post
toyos proxys
eagle f1s
tyres like that dude just depends on ur budget
p,s fast guy u should now better ur a mod :shock: :shock:

Keira

my idea of the best tyre might not be your best tyre, a tyre good for dragging might not be good for circuits, a tyre thats brilliant in the dry might be poop in the wet.

nobody can possibly answer the question correctly, they can only give their opinion..

lighten up :roll:

P

Pete

well u shouldnt post up then if all u can do it take the P I S S he only want 2 now what peeps put on there r why not just answer that and i dont need 2 lighten up i can have a joke and a laugh as much as the next peep but thats why this club is getting worse because peeps carnt just ask 1 simple question and get a serious answer if that was me i would b off and c if the other clubs have the same attiutude too a simple question sorry but thats what a clubs all about peeps asking stuff and getting a serious answer :roll: :roll: :)

A

Anonymous

always found bridgestones s-03's very good, used them on the cossie when i used too do sprints and hillclimbs and there were one on the best all round tyre i found......

personal opinion really tho and car makes a difference to how they perform

Keira

Pete said:
well u shouldnt post up then if all u can do it take the P I S S he only want 2 now what peeps put on there r why not just answer
that question would be answered by simply pressing search then adding the word tyres :roll: just like the majority of been answered a million times before questions.... theres been about 6 tyre questions of late, the forums getting worse cos of the stupid boring questions that get asked, can i go to 1 bar, are 17's ok, whats the best oil and this months favourite whats the best tyre :roll:

the best tyre depends on what you want the tyre for, and even then it depends on one persons opinion.

some of the newer forums probably aren't bored with answering, 1 bar, what oil, what tyre questions yet, but they will do one day....

I dont get a hardon over tyres so i'll get my coat :wink: and apologies if my attitude upsets you, its only the internet..... :wink:

J

jaygtir

i reckon:

toyo proxies
eagle f1
pirelli pzero
bridgestone potenza

you've gotta check price and whether they fit your wheel.
some dont do them in the standard 14".

i've got pirelli p6000's and they're ok, but not brilliant in the damp.

P

Pete

:roll: some new peeps might not b able 2 do a search because not 2 good on there computor and no it didnt upset me dude like i said i can take a joke as much as the next person just thats what i thought at the post :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

K

KRS

Another Dunlop SP9000 user.

Great levels of grip and predictability, even grips good in the wet.