type r seats

johnsy

horrible how ?

iv sat in em and there much better than the standard crap thats already fitted LOL + @£170 thought theywere a bargain considering the condition is A1

nathan

true they are a bargin m8 i might be to fat to fit in them proper i found them very uncomfortably and i just dont like the look of them (would be boring if we were all the same tho;) )

johnsy

im pretty sure there recaro's, i would like the ones from a dc2 teg but there to pricy for me ,

im in the mind set that the typr r is a pretty good alrounder so the seats must be alright cos thats the bit you arse spends most its time on, if i bought full blown wrap around bucket seats id feel like a tit trying to climb in and out of em

nathan

i had a type r for a couple of week while my m8 went on holiday just found the whole car shit to be honest my mrs golf is better and faster and a lot more comfy but her seat do look wank

johnsy

how did we get here from seats! LOL

any more opinions on the type r seats from an ep3

can any one confirm if there recaro's ?

geoff pine

There very comfortable and supportive I'm not sure they would work in a gtir unless your a small person there set very low in the type r and the have a higher roof line .If they could be made to fit a gtir it would be a good option.