turini bonnet

C

clive760

has any 1 got good pic of this bonnet on car & is it alot lighter than strd 1 & how strong is it :)

C

clive760

bonnet

clive760 said:
Fast Guy said:
The c/f one weighs around 8kg
did u get it from se nistec mate
does it fit nicely & what weight is the fibreclas 1 :D :D

Edit: Quoting pictures just slows the forum down.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
That ain''t mine. I sent mine back :roll:
The fibreglass one will probably be abit heavier. As for the fit....... I'd hope they'd get something right but I never put mine on the car. :evil:

Try pming Memski (I think) he has a fibreglass one on his white car.

C

clive760

bonnet

Fast Guy said:
That ain''t mine. I sent mine back :roll:
The fibreglass one will probably be abit heavier. As for the fit....... I'd hope they'd get something right but I never put mine on the car. :evil:

Try pming Memski (I think) he has a fibreglass one on his white car.
thats wer am buying from mate just need a bit of info 2 see if il ocur any probs with it if u no what i mean as NISTEC hav not got a great following

mattygti-r

yeah on that front then by all means get the bonnet, , think you can have abit of "style" and a good colour coding thou

Dooie Pop Pop

mattygti-r said:
yeah on that front then by all means get the bonnet, , think you can have abit of "style" and a good colour coding thou
and pay out for a painted bonnet when you could be spending the money on going/stopping/cornering faster :roll: :lol: i think not

C

clive760

bonnet

Dooie Pop Pop said:
mattygti-r said:
and pay out for a painted bonnet when you could be spending the money on going/stopping/cornering faster :roll: :lol: i think not
got the power as its runing 400 ponnies just thought it would be nice 2 hav a bit off stile 2 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :lol:

S

stomski

spend the money sitting in numerous beer gardens over the next few months :wink: (oops, suns out :roll: )

C

clive760

bar

stomski said:
spend the money sitting in numerous beer gardens over the next few months :wink: (oops, suns out :roll: )
NOW YOUR TALKING THATS SOUNDS LOOOOOOOOOOVLY 8)

J

JASON GANT

i have 2 turini bonnets there not the best fitting bonnet or the best finish, had to have mine colour coded. :roll:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
the pic of the red GTiR with the carbon SE bonnet looks like Bruce's car... Except he doesn't have that red mesh anymore..

If its Bruces car then its a 2.2L with a huge turbo running 2.1bar boost...

Rishi