turbo to intercooler pipe ??????

alfyboy

Hi guys, bit of long shot here. Im looking for hard pipe from the turbo to the intercooler (front mount) to suit a standard turdo.
Really i just need the pipe that has the triangler flange to bolt onto the turbo

thanks, Alfy

Last edited:

alfyboy

stevepudney said:
Alfy

I got the modified standard one I used for a while on a standard fit turbo, it follows a traditional pipe run for a FMIC as in the pics attached.
Hi Steve, how much are you wanting for that pipe? I was thinking of cutting the standard pipe close to the flange and using a samco to step the pipe up to 2.5", then just normal front mount pipe after that, just dont know if the samco would take the heat of the turbo and manifold, any thoughts?

nimhbk

alfyboy said:
Hi Steve, how much are you wanting for that pipe? I was thinking of cutting the standard pipe close to the flange and using a samco to step the pipe up to 2.5", then just normal front mount pipe after that, just dont know if the samco would take the heat of the turbo and manifold, any thoughts?
Had a samco on mine for over two years across the Manifold No Problems yet,
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm312/povanic/bettyone004.jpg

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
alfyboy said:
Alfy, if I can find it you can have it for £25 inc postage.

It's always worth remembering that ALL silicone pipework in the cooler pipe work will always expand under boost, if you have alot of rubber pipework in your system this will effect the response time of the turbo quite badly. Also the hotter it gets the more it expands under boost.