turbo elbow

whytie

Ive been looking for an uprated turbo elbow, has anyone tried grinding the inside of the standard one to open it up a bit as a cheaper option?

whytie

Is there anywere that makes these for the gtir it is mostly 200sx ones i can find. Or do you think it has to be custume made.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
The 3" custom "elbow" sounds expensive but it normally includes the front pipe. It does add noticable benefit to a T28

Empty Pockets

I have offered protech fabrication an elbow and downpipe so they can make these, Bruce sounds up for it, he's just waiting on a few pics, Not going to be any use to me as it won't fit mine but there's always demand on here so suggested it too him. Will keep you informed as to what he says, can't see it being a short term solution though as my mani/elbow is going to take a while to arrive but his work is damn impressive, and i'm positive it would work out slightly cheaper than buying fom the uk.

jjs

hi or you can keep an eye out for the janspeed system, it comes with a 3 inch frontipipe,

samgtr

I have offered protech fabrication an elbow and downpipe so they can make these, Bruce sounds up for it, he's just waiting on a few pics, Not going to be any use to me as it won't fit mine but there's always demand on here so suggested it too him. Will keep you informed as to what he says, can't see it being a short term solution though as my mani/elbow is going to take a while to arrive but his work is damn impressive, and i'm positive it would work out slightly cheaper than buying fom the uk.
ill be up for one :lol: