Track Rod Ends

geoff pine

Have a word with them as some muppet may have just sent you the wrong ones i know mine where done by the guy who mot,s my car and he said there just sunny n 14 ones ( i asked him if they where hard to get hold of).

GTI-R Nath

Have a word with them as some muppet may have just sent you the wrong ones i know mine where done by the guy who mot,s my car and he said there just sunny n 14 ones ( i asked him if they where hard to get hold of).
don't know the part number printed on the box is the same as the one thats on the listing, plus i bought them about 6 months ago so doubt he will give refund

thanks for the other suggestions ill give them a try

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
You're not trying to put a RH one on the left side are you? I don't know if one of them is reverse threaded, but it wouldn't surprise me so that it can be adjusted by turning it in the same direction on both sides.

What's the advantage of longer track rod ends; more toe-in? I've got enough of that already. ;-)

GTI-R Nath

You're not trying to put a RH one on the left side are you? I don't know if one of them is reverse threaded, but it wouldn't surprise me so that it can be adjusted by turning it in the same direction on both sides.

What's the advantage of longer track rod ends; more toe-in? I've got enough of that already. ;-)

no the car went in for a 4 wheel aliment, and was gonna get the garage to put the track rod end on too, since i already tried and couldn't get old ones off, so it was the mechanic that said they didn't fit

williams

in what way did they not fit? the thread dia, length or the taper that goes into hub? any car spares shop should be able to get you them.

danr

as for japparts, if youd emailed them they would have sent the right ones for no cost! they did it to me. as you can see they now list the turbo end at a higher price, when all is different is the thread is bigger on ours.
see what they say, even though 6 months. they were quite helpful with me. i rang them instead of email.