track rod ends

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
A low carbon steel two-piece bearing designed for moderate load applications such as gear linkages, anti-roll bar drop links and lightly loaded rear suspension systems.

I would be willing to bet they would last long though and before you know it you'd be skating all over the road.

JIMMYBACK

stevepudney said:
A low carbon steel two-piece bearing designed for moderate load applications such as gear linkages, anti-roll bar drop links and lightly loaded rear suspension systems.

I would be willing to bet they would last long though and before you know it you'd be skating all over the road.
thats a no then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i dunno that why i asked :lol: :lol: :wink: any suggestions then :wink:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
The one's you need are just a tad, you should have been in the group buy I did a few months ago.

http://bb.gtiroc.com/viewtopic.php?p=261260#261260

Unfortunately you do seem to get what you pay for in this market and quality costs money.

If you already have a bumpsteer kit of some sort but the bearing is nakerd and are interested in the above dispite the price, then PM me and I'll give you the details and you can get them straight from source.

Unless there are a few others interested and I'll start anther group buy, this will lower the price for you.

JIMMYBACK

i dont have a bump steer kit as of yet im just exploring all possibilities :D
120 pounds for a kit that wears out that quick isnt for me :oops: :cry: