tps wiring

frp

well something else to fix i guess!
2 of the wires to the tps have snapped off (corroded) and the other one isnt far off. but theyve gone where they go into the connector :doh: can the connector be dismantled to be rewired :roll:

steve

P

pulsarboby

steve i think youll find that if you follow that wire back a little that it goes into another connector, i believe that section of wire unplugs from the rest of loom (around 8'' long) i could be wrong though but if im right then il try find a crap loom and send you that section out.

P

pulsarboby

why when i can send you another for nowt lol
youll need to resoder it if you wire it, just push the terminals back through, if it breaks then give me a shout!

frp

can you post one bob let me know how much you want. ill smash this heap of crap up :twisted:
steve

antgtir

Does this mean that the issues youve had over the last few months i.e. hesitant etc, are or will be sorted now?

Ant.

P

pulsarboby

lol dont smash it up steve, let me do that im a pro now and ive got an axe:lol::lol::lol:

dont want nothing mate, send me a text on monday to remind me to get one off a loom and il stick it in post to ya me ol fruit;-)

frp

well ant I just wrote a long winded explanation but its disappeared. so the short answer is.... im not sure but I think so fingers crossed. it seems to have been multiple issues compounding into one big pain in the ass!"
steve

cheers bob