top end noise?

Carlb

hi i recently just stopped my car from running rough thanks to fast guy and i was driving down the bypass when a evo came up behind me and tried to race thought i might aswell give it a go so put my foot down and the evo gave chase we did this through a couple of roundabouts and strights then coming up to the last roundabout when changing down to second gear i noticed a knocking comming from the engine so i went through the roundabout and started to excelarate and the noise seemed to go then come back so i backed off oil pressure was good above 2 bar i pulled over and on tick over it was knocking then the car cut out when i opened the window then i tried to start it and the battery was flat by now the evo came passed me and turned round to see what was up i told them the batttery was flat and it was knocking they then said lets bump it to get it off the road it started fine but still knocking i then pulled into a local fuel station just ahead and then opened the bonnet to have a look when putting my head to the engine the noise seemed to be comming from the rocker top i have since removed the rocker cover and nothing look abnormal loads of oil round cams with no wear on the lobes and there are no shims missing i have since drained the oil through a filter and there was no particals in it has any body got any ideas please need to fix it asap :( :( :(

ps through this oil pressure stayed up and power was the same

Carlb

investigated further found to be crank (big end) gutted! :( does anyone know how much the bearings will be for both main and big end please and weather they are likely to have them in stock at nissan doughtful tho i would imagine :( :(