tomei rocker arm stopper

Surry

Hi Guys, car has just been dynoed at 391hp however she threw a rocker arm off, shim clearences are fine quite wierd but its all back and ok now but before i can run more boost/finish the mapping i NEED a rocker arm stopper kit, any clues on where i can get one fast!!

Thanks

Jon

O

Odin

Maybe JGY could help :shock: they got mine in the other day 8) .

Oh but you did say you where in a hurry didn't you :oops: never mind :lol: .

rob

AshBhp

Surry said:
no Ash, that would be at the hubs on a dynopack mate ;-) shes a bit sloowwww not!!

Jon
WTH, 391 AT THE WHEELS :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jon, u do us proud lad, has to be a new record :p
Whats that at the f/wheel anyone :?:

Surry

Hey Ash,

Dont really wanna specualte a flywheel figure all i know for sure is what the dynopack said and thats 391 at the wheels with a little more to come, not a lot more but should crack the 400whp, as long as the rocker arm stopper kit does its job once i can get one sorted.

The CRD subaru that ran a 11.2 on sunday at the pod (redline rumble) did 412whp on the same dyno, so we will see how my times on the quarter compare to that at the jap pod meet in june.

Cheers

Jon

GINGA

Whats that at the f/wheel anyone
Its about 450-470 at the flywheel 8) as a ruff guess as you lose slightly less through the transmission when readings are taken directly from the hubs compared to the wheels.
Is that still on standard cams :?: as iirc you changed back to standard cams to reduce the lag?

E

Edd

nice figure john, what boost were you running for that and what management you using?

also what injector size u running and where u get them from?

A

antilag

there a difference for the wheels to the hubs who's dyno was it

Surry

were going off topic but hell its the moderators asking ;-)

sorry yes i meant at the hubs as i said in the early post, not the later, it was on the thor dynopack and as i say is not finished as the boosted was surging from 1.2 - 1.8 bar (peak) on that run as the boost controller hadnt learnt fully before the rocker arm jumped off.

Will try and scan the graphs to show you the boost etc, cars running power fc for management and Ginga was right, standard cams.

As i said i dont wanna speculate flywheel or loses between wheels and hubs, the answer to all questions (even my own) will be answered on the quarter mile, soon!!

Cheers for the comments

Jon

GINGA

8) More questions :oops: iirc (again) your using a 3037 :?: its that on the standard manifold or custom jobbie :?:
Will be interesting to see the graph to 8)
Oh and can we have some pics of the turbo setup if possible :?: