Suspension Set Up

j10gtr

What settings are you people using for fast road use. Hoping to get my car set up and would like to imrove the handling wihout introducing too much tyre wear.

Thanks
Paul

Stitch welded chassis up front.
JIC SA-1 with pillow ball mounts.
Front and rear strut brace.
Rear Whiteline adjustable anti roll bar
Whiteline castor kit

16x7 wheels with Hankook RS2 "1/3rd slicks"

My advise to get the best out of the handling for fast road use.

Performance driving school and plenty of track day practice..
To get the best feel. Full bucket seats.... Learn to feel everything from the seat of your pants.

Just my 2 cents.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Where abouts in malaysia are you? I'm currently in Penang, just left KL this morning after 5 days.

Last edited:
I'm in KL. How long will u be in town? Cool the handling meister is in town hehehe.
What a coincidence a couple of guys from oz forums are coming down or currently in KL now.
Just PM me your contacts. I'm sure we can catch up after work (like 6.30 pm onwards).

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Could be tricky this time, I'm passing through KL for about 4 hours on Wednesday night before I fly back to Tokyo on Thursday at silly o'clock in the morning.

I'll likely be passing through KL again in the future so I'll give you a shout.

Got quite a lot of work on at the moment. I could probably have met you yesterday though as it was a day off. Ah well.

Until next time,
Jim

Oh cool. So what brings u to this part of the world? What's your line of work if i may ask.
So u're trying to say u'll be chilling in KLIA for 4 hours b4 heading of to Narita?
No prob we can always meet up another time.
Always been nice to read your stickys....

cmng

Missed the chance
maybe prolly next time you around give us a shout

only 2 of us.. lonely
another one GTiR owner really hibernating