SSQV Recirc kit/fitting - where from?

Trondelond

I've got an HKS SSQV now, but I'd like to fit the recirc kit to it.
Where can I get them from? HKSUSA don't seem too helpful.

It's the previous model that I have, and looks like this : clicky

I suppose I just need the fitting. If anyone remembers what size the hose to the air inlet is, I'd appreciate it. :)

O

Odin

I've got an SSQV recirc adapter in the garage somewhere but I can't seem to find it for some strange reason or other D'oh.

I'll have a proper clean out of the garage sometime this week, If I find it you can have it.

Rob

O

Odin

Trondelond said:
Oooh, that's nice. I'm guessing it's behind the front swaybar bushings. :lol:
:oops: Yeah it could well be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I've been looking for the SSQV bit for ages, I must of put it somewhere safe and forgotten where :doh: :oops: .

Rob

O

Odin

Trondelond said:
I think you and pulsarboby need to start the "show us your work-/ storagespace "-thread. 8)
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

This is my new dump valve which has a recirc end fitted and will mount on the SSQV boss :thumbsup: .

Rob

youngsyp

Rob,

That is a lovely looking bit of kit. 8)

Although, I can't help thinking you should have two.......... mounted on opposite sides of the bonnet, firing high velocity projectiles at unfortunate chavs ! :lol:

Paul

O

Odin

youngsyp said:
Although, I can't help thinking you should have two.......... mounted on opposite sides of the bonnet, firing high velocity projectiles at unfortunate chavs ! :lol:

Paul

Now that's a thought :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

This is a link to the manufacturer of my new dump valve, They also do nice looking waste gates ;-) .

http://www.synapseengineering.com/

I bought it from a very helpful tuner in the states :thumbsup: .

Rob

youngsyp

Odin said:
I bought it from a very helpful tuner in the states :thumbsup: .

Rob
Yes, I've found a few of them too. It's just a shame the so called 'tuners' over here don't follow their lead.

Keep up the good work Rob, I'm still looking forward to seeing the finished product in action.

Paul

O

Odin

youngsyp said:
I'm still looking forward to seeing the finished product in action.

Paul

You and me both mate :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

They did say to me it would be the first two weeks in January, But we all know what that means in UK tuner terms :shock: :doh: :cry: .

RC having been telling Rishi that's it's just a few days work for the last year :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

youngsyp

Odin said:
They did say to me it would be the first two weeks in January, But we all know what that means in UK tuner terms :shock: :doh: :cry: .

RC having been telling Rishi that's it's just a few days work for the last year :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
:lol:

Patience is a virtue. ;-)

Paul