splitter?

A

Anonymous

yeah 8)

the gtir sits to high at the front if you ask me

nismoboy

gtir bean said:
lagguna splitter,yae or nae?got one but not sure wether to fit it now.
ive thought about getting one of these, but what does it actually do? nothing apart from causing more drag from a areo dynamci point of veiw and more weight :( so not really worth doin imo.

G

GAZ P

I would love a carbon splitter, A mate of mine is making them for the EVO 8 but has a contract with Mitsubishi & can't make any one off bits for other cars :cry: or he could loose the contract :x

T

Toady

GAZ P said:
I would love a carbon splitter, A mate of mine is making them for the EVO 8 but has a contract with Mitsubishi & can't make any one off bits for other cars :cry: or he could loose the contract :x
now thats not playing nicely is it? :shock:

Keira

do something original :wink: they've been done to death :( but do look good :)

theres plenty of things that almost fit and would with a bit of persuasion/alteration/work :wink: , just got to hunt them out 8)

i say no......... :!:

mohsan

splitter

i think they make a brilliant finish, i had one dont know where its gonee now, i cant get anyone good to fit it, dont want a bodged job, i seen some put up so neat they actually look like they come with the R. When i was gona get mine fitted i couldnt get it aligned right and ples the front mount i think may of been giving i probs

N

nelly R

I say yey 8)
I got mine fitted and it looks very nice and is fitted perfectly thanks to Purplemonster and Muppet :D

gtir bean

its on now,i think it looks a bit better.the splitter could do with beithg about 1" longer to make it it better thou.can anyone post a couple of pics fo me?