should Matty get it

shoud he get it?

• Total voters

Dooie Pop Pop

for his outstanding contribution to the devalueing of the R :(

the 'award' is for being about as negative as you can possibly get. whinging, moaning and generally slating the R at virtually every given opportunity.

i propose that we all go round to his place of abode and give him a damn good fisting.....dry

what say you lot??

Stu :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

deank93 said:
He's doing me a deal on a Z32 maf so i say leave him be :wink:
get him to get you a map sensor for a blue emanage for me :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: for some reason he wont get me one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mattygti-r

Dooie Pop Pop said:
deank93 said:
He's doing me a deal on a Z32 maf so i say leave him be :wink:
get him to get you a map sensor for a blue emanage for me :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: for some reason he wont get me one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

now i know what you meant your pm

seriously i do like the pulsar :wink:

dean --- see you next week for the MAF

Keira

kyepan said:
keiron (who sleeps with his car)
i did actually fall asleep under the yellow one for abit at christmas when i was doing the underside whilst hungover :oops: :lol: :lol:

stugtir

kieron said:
kyepan said:
i did actually fall asleep under the yellow one for abit at christmas when i was doing the underside whilst hungover :oops: :lol: :lol:

Hungover!! excuses excuses!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We all know about the shananigans you get up too with your bannana R!! the truth is you were spooning with the car mate and you fell asleep under it :lol: :lol: :lol:

i bet u even read it a bedtime story!! :wink: :lol:

stu

H980 Pulsarkid

stugtir said:
kieron said:
kyepan said:

Hungover!! excuses excuses!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We all know about the shananigans you get up too with your bannana R!! the truth is you were spooning with the car mate and you fell asleep under it :lol: :lol: :lol:

i bet u even read it a bedtime story!! :wink: :lol:

stu

Sadly enough man I can picture it !!! :lol: :lol:

J

John Mc

He should definitely get it from whoever has the biggest fist :twisted:

Only after I've bought my parts off him on Saturday though :wink: