Sard 600cc injectors

A

Anonymous

i'm thinking of upgrading to these, how much power do u think i can make out of my engine before these cant keep up?

gtir350

Sure somone will find out the power,

Whats your current spec ?

But You'll also need an ECU Remap . Prob best with another ECU.
I know the Unichip's not so good at running larger injectors so you'll prob need a standalone ecu like motec or power fc.

DS

A

Anonymous

well i have money and a big shopping list.

and i'll be running autronic.

with what i have in parts and this list. i should be aiming for a rather achievable 500-550bph @ 20 to 30 pound boosto

GINGA

You better look at 1000cc injectors then 700's would probably be ok but they'd be right on there limits :(

JIMMYBACK

SH1TTER said:
You better look at 1000cc injectors then 700's would probably be ok but they'd be right on there limits :(
can u runn multiple injectors instead of 1000cc one say 550cc.so i wouldnt run shitty at say normal around town driving.it would b nice to switch these extra one off as well to try n save some optimax :evil: or am i talkin out my arse :lol:

GINGA

Yes it would be possible but would be pretty exspensive to do as it would require a custom inlet manifold and at least some form of aftermarket injector control :wink:
Theres also the possiblity of fitting extra injectors into the intake system like on Yodi's car (below) but i'd be wary of all the cylinders getting a equal amount of fuel that way :?:

though with any decent management system(autronics,motec etc) the running of larger injectors at low rpm shouldn't be a problem anyway and if your looking at those sort of power levels you should be on decent management anyway :wink:

JIMMYBACK

would a apexi fuel computer work like that. also i have a rev speed meter and a boost controller also apexi

A

Anonymous

yeah i am kinda thinking 700-800cc now.

i never had what i have in mind till today.

i was just going to modify a little.

but that would be bit by bit and work out heeps expensive

get it done right the first time. thats what i plan on doing.

GINGA

road car occacial track thats why i want to b able to switch off the addition injectors
I don't think any of the apexi stuff can control extra injectors but I think the unichip and maybe the emanage might be able to :?: theres also options from weber alpha and the mf2 system which can be swithed on a certain boost levels etc but again there a rather crude way of doing it imho
For a high powered road car don't bother with the s-afc as it just doesn't have enough mapping points to give the best all round performance a road car needs :( imho upto say 500bhp ish if your on a smallish budget go for the power fc, Z32 maf and 700cc injectors that set up should be well up for just about any sort of driving and still remain totally useable on the road and won't break the bank either all fitted and setup you'd probably be looking at around the £1500 mark still not cheap but if you've spent loads building yourself a engine capable of making 450-500bhp you really don't want to take chances on the fuelling/timing front.

GINGA

The apexi power fc will no probs and the s-afc,itc etc can handle 450bhp but the s-afc and itc due to there limited adjustment means that there not really suited for it there more designed for minor adjustments than the total remap a big bhp setup requires :wink:
Although you could run 450bhp on the s-afc, itc it wouldn't be as nice to drive as with a fully mapable system like the power fc, motec, autronics.
The unichip and emanage would also be a far better option for controlling big bhp than the s-afc as they have a far better adjustment range.