Rolling Roads in and around Surrey

B

bean

I need to take my R to a decent tuners with an RR to work out why it's running like crap!

Has anyone used Power Engineering in Uxbridge? Do they have all the necessary equipment to fault find sensors and everything? :?:

L

LexDakarDatsun

abbey motorsport the GTR tuners are not to far for u mate, quite a few dudes on here would vouch for them :)

otherwise powerstation in cheltenham really know Rs inside out :D

i live in north west london but choose not to go to PE who r up the rd coz of stores ive read thru the yrs :roll:

A

antilag

where r u exactly mate and wat do u want just a tune up??????? no other parts

B

bean

I had a chat with someone at Powerstation this morning. If I can't sort out the running problems myself I'll pay a visit to Powerstation.

Thanks. 8)

B

bean

antilag said:
where r u exactly mate and wat do u want just a tune up??????? no other parts
Camberley, Surrey.

I need someone to diagnose why car is running like shit. nothing else. :cry:

Curtis

I used to live in Camberley if that helps! :lol:
You could try SAS in Aldershot, there has been a lot of bad press about them in the past which people can PM to you off line, but will save you in petrol and travel time if it's a simple fix on a RR. Up to you.

S

stomski

gents,

Should hopefully be purchasing an R b4 xmas (if the bloke can sort the leaking clutch hose out) and with my offer for her, it leaves a few bob spare.

Just wandering how much a good service/tune up and a blast on the RR would set me back? Want it running perfect before i do anything else? and ideally want to take a bit of a 'road trip' to p'station.

In reply to the original post of 'where to take the r' POWERSTATION in cheltenham has always been the first place mentioned to me even when i had my old R back over a year ago - worth the trip!

GTIR-LOZ

i have been and prob always will go to abbey, they are fairly local to me and you ( im essex) its a weird location, on a farm, but they know there stuff, and are very friendly, and they found me 25 bhp by sorting out my timing for me :D