rear wheel arch replacement

Drift God

hey guys having a torid time trying to source these RWA panels doesn't appear to be any in the country!
tried all the following and at least 2-3 week wait has been quoted by them all!

Cars2.co.uk 01684565882
mid west motor factors 01902353515
car panels 4u 08005668815
maldon panels 01245364164
auto crash parts.co.uk 01204704999
Imperial crash repair parts 01302304000
bodyshop direct(southern ireland) 00353469093800
Autopanels Castleford 01977559574
kgcbristol.co.uk 01179540045

has anyone even got a set as my cars in the shop waiting on prep and cant get anywhere until i get these............???

j0ff

shit! that doesnt sound good :S. I hope they're not stopping manufacture of these
Glad I bought mine when i did

Mr B

Dealer on eBay (Poland) selling these at £15.99 or make an offer & fast shipping option is about £20 a pair.
Should get them in 5 to 8 days this way & maybe cheaper too.
Maybe buying 2 or 3 sets for resale or mini group buy could work out well with a lower offer & only £2 for each extra item on shipping.
Even if source in uk you going to have to wait a few days if not local.

Last edited:

Drift God

shit! that doesnt sound good :S. I hope they're not stopping manufacture of these
Glad I bought mine when i did
by the sounds of a few companies i was in touch they think there is lowering number of manufacturers making them anymore. probably wont be too soon before they do.

Drift God

Dealer on eBay (Poland) selling these at £15.99 or make an offer & fast shipping option is about £20 a pair.
Should get them in 5 to 8 days this way & maybe cheaper too.
Maybe buying 2 or 3 sets for resale or mini group buy could work out well with a lower offer & only £2 for each extra item on shipping.
Even if source in uk you going to have to wait a few days if not local.
yea mate seen them just was hoping was going to get them sooner through the uk but might be an option if i can get a faster delivery. there is one company say they are putting in a order for denmark and possibly here for the end of next week.
Mini group sale sounds like a very good idea as these are going to become rarer and harder to find.