rear arches/respray S O S

Drift God

Hey guys need some big help, left the car in this evening to start prep on getting a respray, after the painter had his way with the screw driver to my pride and joy!!!:x turns out the rear arches are gonna need replacing. Whats the best option for me here?? been reading about a few wider arches on cars wouldn't mind something like that as long as its not too wide. Or will it be a faster option with a replacement arch if there is such a thing???
Any help or advice at all is appreciate guys. Thanks Chris

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It's going to need to be chopped and welded anyway because the arches are part of the monocoque.

John

Chances are your inner arches will be rusted as well, make sure you double check there condition.

Drift God

Chances are your inner arches will be rusted as well, make sure you double check there condition.
thanks John, had the arches done before just 2 years ago but not as extensive, will see when things get stripped down. cheers

Drift God

FINALLY!!!!!

Got sorted today with the replacement panels..... Cars2.co.uk 01684565882 came through with a set sourced out of denmark. They only apparently got two sets in so only one up for grabs! so if anyones in the same predicament as i was in snap up the last set. all the other places i listed are still talking Shit and full of uncertainty as when or if they are coming in.