Pulsar GTI-R shell needed!!!

Josh_Bish

Long story short, was sold a dodgy shell and now am gonna be 10k under if I don't find a new one asap!! I am located in South East Kent, near Dover.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I think you'll be hard pressed to find a rot free shell if that's what you need?

If you've got any arches/rot that need addressing, it might be worth going to a bodyshop and they can make it sound again.

Unless its bent, that might be your best bet!

Josh_Bish

Thank you for the reply Andy!

Doesn't need to be rot free, just enough to be like savable? The one I have is at a bodyshop at the moment and theyve said it has been in about 3 major crashes and has had the chassis all rewelded and put back together, so if I drive the car it will crab down the road. As you look at the car head on the front like subframe is all bent and readjusted to contemplate the "fixing" of the chassis where it's obviously had a front bang.

Had over 4 inches of filler on the doors and roof, tailgate had been wacked so they just chopped a bit out and squished it together and rewelded it so it was all uneven and off. Obviously taken it rallying down the local park at some point cause there was an entire new "blob" of metal welded onto the floorpan where something had just punched thro it.

Not to mention the piece of metal plate that was nail gunned into the door foot ledge, but we won't go into that!

Kind of feel like it's on me for not knowing where to look but I'm a rookie when it comes to these cars. Definitely learnt my lesson haha!