pace intercooler?

Paul20

woundering if anyone can share some knowledge. i am thinking of upgrading to fmic and there is a pace one on ebay, item number 8059987274.
i have checked the pace website and the two intercoolers look totaly different. could it possibly be an older model??
Paul

pete-r

Ive got a pace front mount and it doesnt look like that one but that doesnt mean you cant make it fit.Id just be wary why the guy wants to sell it after a month.

Paul20

i agree, always wounder why people want to get rid of stuff. the proper pace intercooler looks quite alot bigger and longer. have you had any trouble with your pace intercooler, theres so many to choose from?

EVOBAD

Paul20 said:
i agree, always wounder why people want to get rid of stuff. the proper pace intercooler looks quite alot bigger and longer. have you had any trouble with your pace intercooler, theres so many to choose from?
if it is a pace 1 it will hav pace on it as iv had 1 be 4 ,ask seller if its got pace stamped on, it your best bet is 2 is 2 get 1 with deminsions of 12x26-28 incwhich sit right in front & look 8) 8) 8)

Paul20

theres only a pic of it from the back so i reckon tjey mite be trying to hide something. probably hasnt got pace wrote on it. i quite like the evo VIII intercooler someone on here fitted. it was str_motorsport. looks well

EVOBAD

alot of people use skyline 1s but a popular 1 is from the evo123 try ashhills on forum he gets alot of bits for those

bracpan

I fitted an Evo 5/6 intercooler, looks as though it was made for the job. it also fits up on the cross memeber so not subjected to damage in the slightest knock.
Cheers
Phil

Paul20

the evo 7/8 intercooler looks like quite an easy fit but its a bit bigger than the 5/6. think its slightly better cooling. have you got any pics of your installation?