Oulton Park Time attack Show

darkyGTI-R

Right a few pics for you of the show at Oulton Park with the monster 600bhp Pulsar by dd autosport this car had it's debut on the day as a trial run really,if it wasn't for a broken gear box this car would've given the evo and scooby boys a run for their money!

This was our mini convoy from the midlands with pulsarstu driving myself driving with shaun and John as passengers great fun on the M6 we kept hassling an audi a3:lol:

And now folks for the secret build of this monster revealed!

Dave Perry junior 3rd from right of dd autosport

This is saddler aka John with dd autosport Dave Perry senior this is the driver for the pulsar that him and his son Dave Perry junior built

Massive 18 inch wheels with d2 8 pot brakes!

The massive splitter on the front was made using ply wood!

saddler in olliecasts car!

Some eye candy on the OC on mine and stu's cars!

These are some pics of the beast after it broke down waiting to go on the ramp for it's journey home!

Thanks for looking guys!

Last edited:

stumo

Is that a hose clamp holding on the steering column? :der::doh::der::doh::der::doh::der::doh:

even without that it's a pile of shite.

John

Well done to DD Autosport for giving it a go, however the I cant say im a fan of the track widening and the OTT aero package to allow for the wider track.

What gearbox are they using out of interest as that wide track, 18's and grippy tyres is surely asking for the already weak box(read casing) to let go?

nex

eye candy? how many pints you had by then!? looks like a friday night line up down the soho road lmao!

ddautosports

Is that a hose clamp holding on the steering column? no its a hose clamp supporting the aluminum pole which secures the dash