On the lift getting my exhaust fitted

S

Sirnixalot

Well....im nearing the completion of my project. The exhaust is almost done.

Here are a few shots of it on the lift

MMMM 3" of mandrel bent goodness....but no exhaust hanger near the cat....will have that sorted.

Whiteline bushes....notice the shifter stabalizer bush in the middle of the pic

Unfortunately here is a problem that i need to let the maker know about. The bend needs a few more degrees in it.

G

GTI-R Kid

^ still no sign of the lowering springs then? :lol:

Glad to see you're getting close Nikko - hope it isn't too much longer for you. 8)

S

Sirnixalot

LOL...nah it was being lifted up by the...well lift. Thank goodness the Whiteline lowering springs settled or i would have had to drive around like that.

A

antilag

lol kool mate wont b long now then wheels and brakes look phat :D

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
You realy should blank off your intercooler and any other hoses that could hide some crap that might go through the engine. :wink: :)

S

Sirnixalot

they were....the IC piping JUST came off to be welded up

Its back on and everything is sealed
8)

S

Sirnixalot

HKS GT3037
52 Trim 0.60 A/R Compressor
84 Trim 0.73 A/R Turbine

8)

zia

wouldn,t it be easier to put cusco breather tank on the other side due to pipes crisscrossing engine? oh and sirnix i forgot will you be running map sensor ? and do you have enough space for turbine exit pipe? where are you going to put the remote wastegate? i must say looking forward to see that beast run :wink:

zia

S

Sirnixalot

thats where the pictures on the cusco instructions said to put it....sooo thats where it went.

Yes ill be runing a GM 3bar map sensor. THe wastegate will ge positioned on the side of the manifold...right under the compressor housing. They may or maynot have done that already...ive no idea at the moment as ive just worken up from a nap.

The down pipe will fit.....but thats thet hardest part of this whole thing...good eye :wink: 8)

C

charlie

So how do the coil packs run?

Do you need a seperate ecu to run distributorless ignition? i quite like the idea of getting rid of the distributor.

S

Sirnixalot

my engine managment uses a crank trigger wheel and magnetic pick up to tell the computer and ignition where the engine is in its cycle.

You can get the coil packs seperately but you will still need the crank trigger wheel to use it.

www.emi.cc is the site for my engine managment