Oil Jets in Cylinders...

Fazz

Here's a question,

I have got a couple new oil jets but just wodnering.

Mate has a RB25 engine parked up for parts... would the oil jets from this fit my SR20???

I'd assume they be different but wondering does anyone know for sure??

P

powerfreack

i have read that they will fit but theres only one way to find out and thats by trying them

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Why not just buy new SR20 ones from Nissan, it would be easier than stripping an RB26 just for oil jets :der: but if your up for it I'm pretty sure they are the same and will fit.

Fazz

I have the new ones being collected today from nissan... £45 each which is nice!!! not!

Mate has skyline engine nearly stripped and easy to take out. for sake of a ton I'm gonna go with the new ones anyway, was just wodnering in case i should replace the other 2 as well (garage could only get me 2 in - only 2 broke on mine..)

Might compare them if poss before fitting to see anyway.

Cheers.

Fazz

cause Stevey has moved on!!! Actually in a different section - mechanic now or something...

David the main contact, didn't get chance to ask him as he was out. and got mate to colllect as I wasn't in Belfast.

Another day maybe!

J

jpward

Fazz said:
cause Stevey has moved on!!! Actually in a different section - mechanic now or something...

David the main contact, didn't get chance to ask him as he was out. and got mate to colllect as I wasn't in Belfast.

Another day maybe!
Ohh :shock: he was good with me when i didnt numbers of stuff

I am sure you could find out from the GTR forum's thou bound to list them on there somewhere if you were stuck i coulda posted them down to you savin a trip.