oil change

A

Anonymous

when changing oil does the sump plug have a gasket? need to know before i drop oil out as need to get gasket first if required?

A

Anonymous

andypulsargtir said:
when changing oil does the sump plug have a gasket? need to know before i drop oil out as need to get gasket first if required?
generally it's a copper washer.

K

kizzyturbo4x4

you dont "have to" change it everytime,
if you dont got on right there and then.
but after 2-3times it usually tends to leak abit.

A

Anonymous

Stevo said:
be a pikey heat it up then dip it in cold water then is bendable to make a tight fit on sump :wink:
you pair of tight ar$es :lol:
iirc,the washer is only something like 36pence and nissan will have thousands of them in stock :lol:

A

Anonymous

ashills said:
reused mine at least 10 times never dripped a single drop lol
really :? you're all bl_oody pikeys on here :lol:

you all try and save pennies on a copper washer but you'll change your oil every 3k :?

O

Odin

oap-r said:
you all try and save pennies on a copper washer but you'll change your oil every 3k :?
It does make you wonder doesn't old man :roll: :lol: :lol: .

They don't mind putting £40 worth of oil in every 3k but a 36p washer well thats far to expensive :roll: .

rob

Keira

at least he aint trying to ponce a free washer like a certain someone is with some arch liner clips :wink:

pot, kettle, black :roll: :lol:

havn't looked in the pile-o-shite yet, jacks easily accessable which you dont need but the rest is right up the back under numerous big bits of junk, really must have a clean out

O

Odin

kieron said:
at least he aint trying to ponce a free washer like a certain someone is with some arch liner clips
I'll be giveing nissan a call on monday :wink: , But you know what there like :roll: The bits i need will proberly be on back order for the next 6 months :evil: :cry: .

rob

JIMMYBACK

vpulsar said:
kieron said:
at least he aint trying to ponce a free washer like a certain someone is with some arch liner clips
I'll be giveing nissan a call on monday :wink: , But you know what there like :roll: The bits i need will proberly be on back order for the next 6 months :evil: :cry: .

rob
wot bits do u need matey i have a few odds n sods laying about :D