OE Corner Lights

Trondelond

I'm wondering if the R originally came with clear or orange corner lights?

If they came with orange ones originally, anyone have some for sale? Or trade with my clear ones?

1ad1

It did look cr@p with orange ones fitted. clear looks more modern if you ask me.
perhaps later cars were changed to clear indicators.
you don't see many orange ones.

darkyGTI-R

I think the older models have orange repeaters mine is on M which is the later model and has clear repeaters

darkyGTI-R

But were they changed for that colour?I've seen the same reg with orange could be just preference,would be good to know for sure from Nissan themselves!

geoff pine

But were they changed for that colour?I've seen the same reg with orange could be just preference,would be good to know for sure from Nissan themselves!
It is more likely that the completely orange ones are from another car in the Nissan range
the only way to check is to look at the original publicity photos in the brochures i don't think they were orange in any of then .

1ad1

It is more likely that the completely orange ones are from another car in the Nissan range
the only way to check is to look at the original publicity photos in the brochures i don't think they were orange in any of then .
I think your right, just did a quick search, all fronts and rears are clear.
strange how all mine were orange when it came over.