NTN Front wheel bearing numbers

J

jiw

Hi, does anybody have any old GTI-R wheel bearings kicking about, im after the NTN part numbers which is etched onto the bearing itself, it is usually on the outer race, its just that i have a mate who owns a bearing and transmission parts company and he is going to get me them on the cheap, better than paying nissan about £50 each and wait a month, help would be appreciated, jeff :wink:

Tony

I got my bearing supplier at work to get me some, i`ve got th box at work still but wont be there til monday!!!! PM me to remind me if you still want it m8!!!!

Tony....

J

jiw

that would be good, just i have nowhere to work on my car and when i get chance i just wanna strip and replace in one swoop :wink:

Tony

Here is the NTN bearing number bud, its-

2B-DE08A33CS38PX1/L260

You will need to get the inner and outer oil seals from nissan, these are quite cheap!

its the same wheel bearing on the rear as on the front but the oil seals are of a different size if i remember correctly!?!?

i think the bearing will cost about £15 quite a bit cheaper than nissan!!!!!

Tony....

J

jiw

Cheers mate thats a great help, i'll see how cheap i can get them, i got two rears off him for £20 so hopefully it will be the same again, jeff :wink: