nomad racing pillar pod

MORF114

owens said:
its a little on the shiney side, does it mach the colour of the old trim??
The pod itself is in a white gel coat when you get it, for 40 quid i doubt anyone would who makes them would colour match them with the same texture aswell.
Most my interior is custom with custom 1 off colour.

O

owens

the nomad ones are £44 single and £48 double (from what i remember) and they are texture and colour coded

lilmark

Lionel

Do you do a triple a pillar pod dont fncy buying 1 of them crappy universal ones which takes weeks to try an get it to fit right

marcymarc

Lionel said:
Hi mate

sorry there is no 3 A piller pod on the market for the pulsar. The most we do is a Twin 60mil

Any news on the carbon rocker covers and carbon intercooler pipe runs yet lionel?

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
Any news on the carbon rocker covers and carbon intercooler pipe runs yet lionel?

Yeah they're in cloud cuckoo land along with his time attack entry form and Mensa pass certificate :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Lionel

marcymarc said:
Well they are comeing a long, The guy we have doing them is doing some test etc with the pipeing The RC are still haveing a mold made for them.

Last edited: