No Boost

Garef

Got a new gearbox in the car. Engine out job. Now I have another problem, there is no boost.

Finished on Wednesday night, ran it in a bit, gave it some throttle, went up to 0.8 bar (which it's set at, using a three port bleed valve)) but was really stuttering between 4-6k rpm. Got home, was doing the same thing. Started the car up the next morning, the car now has no boost pressure, when off throttle it sits at -0.6 bar, when i push the throttle it shoots up to 0, then barely goes over that. Idles fine at 1250rpm. Have only put on a new filter which is the same hks model that I took off.

I have run a fault code check and it comes back clear.

Checked all connections and jubilee clips.

Covered up the air intake and the engine dies, so pretty sure it's not a leak on the intake side.

I've looked for rags/cloths in the turbo, intercooler, plenum, and there is nothing.

It revs freely, just no boost.

Occaionaly it will go up to 0.3 when I'm giving it some throttle, but almost all the time it sit barely above 0 bar.

Any help would be magic, got to get the car running as I go back stateside on Tuesday and will be leaving it for my old man to sell it.

Cheers.

stee

all i can think of at the moment is to check the vaccuum pipe from the actuator and follow it back to see if it connected propperly, and also if you have a mini vac you can connect to the pipe to see what kind of vaccum/pressure you are getting at it. i would also check the actuator its self to see if you can move it by hand and to check all your boost pipes to make sure there is no leak.are you sure you have all your vaccuum pipe in the right place aswell. Thats where i would start at.