New sills for the R???

EVOBAD

your best bet is to get a new car sounds like your R is rotten iv had 6 gtir in last 8years none hav had bad sills:decision: :car: :-D :bounce:

gunmetalgtir

EVOBAD said:
your best bet is to get a new car sounds like your R is rotten iv had 6 gtir in last 8years none hav had bad sills:decision: :car: :-D :bounce:
I've seen a few with rusty sills, just at the corner of the doors about halfway along the car.

I've seen one that looked like just surface rust (very slight bubbling) but when I pulled back the sideskirt there was a fooking massive hole underneath it! :shock: :lol:

I

irishjohn

same as 2dr sunny..tery your local factors or try beevers online store...got lots of stuff from them for my carlton gsi years ago..

houghy_1

EssexAaron: like warringtonjack said,nothing like being prepared;-)

Evobad: it aint rotten its just gone through at the back where the arch meets.
Which aint bad saying 10 of its 17years have been spent over here unprotected underneath

I want to spend some money on it making it a minter:der: :-D
so its new rear quarters,chassis rails and thought i might be able to get the sills at the same time and do it all at once,
then put the powder coated subframe with new poly bushes on,then start on the front:p

That link is for beevers i just want to know are these usuable and/or suitable to use on our 3 door version as you have to chop a little on the rear quarters???

Anybody looked into it?

EVOBAD

yes the rear querters will fit most things of the 4door sunny do with a bit of choping fitted both rear arches for a freind few months back

houghy_1

I know the rear quarters fit,just a couple of alterations needed.
I knew that already id done the search;-)

Has anybody looked into if the sills fit or not?
Id just rather have some nice new metal underneath that i know is spot on and not bits of patched up metal at the back thats all