New design 200 SR20DET manifold

GINGA

He'll love this to :lol:
thought the old design looked better for flow don't like the way the No1 pipes joins the rest :(

S

Sirnixalot

yeah Ginga..that #1 runner where it enteres the "collector" sucks...its way too perpendicular. Also the fact that its more compact still doesnt make up for the angle of the flange...its pointing at the radiator.

The material is advertised as thicker. Who knows.

S

Sirnixalot

sucks to be you dave :lol:

personally im sick of this shit....every one on here is all balls to the walls about getting proper stuff untill they get to the manifolds. I refuse to respond to anymore of these posts.

A

antilag

this manifold will b on my car next week and id buy this over a greddy any day of the week we will c if there anygood in the months to cum

S

Sirnixalot

i wouldnt buy either because they will both crack...for the price of a greddy you could get the Fullrace or the protech...(full races colector is a much better design)

A

antilag

yeh i totally agree the design is pretty $hite to say the least but it looks strong and its now been modified for my car and external wastegate and cost me £115 delivered all in if i had to pay my welder it would probably £75 and i ent bothered if it loses me a little power as long as it dnt crack as regular as the greddy did its 3mm thick and looks very strong to me and my welder

S

str_motorsport

in your opinio wuch one is the new design?the one fitted toi the engine or the one with the turbo fitted?
they say the one on the left ius the new one,but in wich picture?

P

pschurr

Hi All,

Is anyone able to confirm that this manifold will or will-not fit into the gtir bay.

I am building an engine right now, and really need to find something that'll position the turbo in the same spot (or close to it).

thanks
peter
melbourne australia

chrisniss91

celm said:
chrisniss91 said:
i have that manifold for sale if anyone's interested.
'
hey chris, tell us your experiances on it
Well all i have done so far is remove it from the box LOL, just cant be bothered to get it fitted thats all looks good quality though and pretty thick.

To anyone about to buy one direct from ssautochrome, it costs £186 incl delievery.