Need some advice on clutch.

Pulsar

Ive managed to save some money up to get my Pulsar up and running again. It needs a new clutch.
Ive looked online and there is so many im not sure which one i should choose. Wanted to ask you guys if you knew what would be best for my Pulsar.

It only has induction and exhaust and when i bought it they had it running on 1 Bar of boost and i set it to standard as clutch was slipping. Id like a clutch that would hold lets say 350-400 bhp so it leaves me with some rome to modify it in future without having to change the clutch again.
I mean i didnt want to spend more than £350 on the clutch, is that unrealistic? If i have to i will go to to £450 but i am on a pretty tight budget.

I would like to run it on 1 Bar of boost too once fitted, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Animaldaz

Your best bet is a normal duty helix organic (£400 ish) which may not cope with 400 ponies but at least you shouldn't get too much trouble with the rest of the clutch system failing.

GTI-R Nath

Helix Organic is £450... Exedy Organic is a good clutch too and there about £290, Fitting will cost allot tho, if your not planing on fitting it your self

geoff pine

Helix Organic is £450... Exedy Organic is a good clutch too and there about £290, Fitting will cost allot tho, if your not planing on fitting it your self
Just make sure if you buy exedy that you don't buy from eBay go to exedy,s web site and find an exedy approved dealer .if you buy from the Internet exedy will not honour the warranty :doh: