need new clutch advice please

A

Anonymous

hello peeps new member here got my pulsar last week at a discount price knowing the guy who owned it and that the clutch is starting to slip, anyway

advice on what clutch to go 4 as far as we are aware the car is pretty much standard,will be doing a few mods f/mount etc but nothing to major at the mo,so if you could advise me on a good well priced clutch as funds are a bit tight this month would be greatly apreciated! :)

B

blr123

Helix Organic, Gary at gtir-spares is doing them for £300 delivered until the end of the month :wink:

Cheers Bryan

A

Anonymous

Clutch

Both the Helix and the AP are good choices (roughly the same thing). BUT!!!!! I recently purchased an AP organic clutch and after fitting i found that it bulked under load, even on standard boost! This, i discoverd was down to the pressure plate. It seemed it was`nt strong enough. So now its on its way to the bin! Since I`ve been told the Helix is a better choice. Or did I just get a dodgy one :?: Hope Thats helped.

B

blr123

Oh by the way, welcome to the club westyNo94 and smiff 8) :wink:

Cheers Bryan

A

andy n

auto performance products do the ap organic for about 266 quid inc vat. they have a website you can order from.