need help wiring my avc-r to ecu.

V

vlowe

Ok, i have fitted everything and just need to wire the thing into the ecu now.

Not sure what to use for the connections tbh :oops:

Might try and find a local auto electricians and ask them to do it.

Or if anyone local (Harrogate, wetherby - leeds) on here could give me a hand that would be cool the ecu is out and in my passenger footwell. i'll give you some monies for your trouble and can bring the car to you.

NU773R

i'm in the same siutation as you all i need to do is plump it into the ecu now but not 100% on what colour wires go to what on the ecu :(

is there a guide or something for the colour wires that go onto the ecu wires?? i'm sure i came across one the other day but for the life of me i cant find it at all

sorry to hi-jack your post mate

V

vlowe

k here you go mate

Red - Power
Purple - RPM or Injection
Green - Ground
Black - Ground
Gray - Throttle
White - Speed Signal

J

jpward

I wired up the Avc-R, S-ITC and the S-AFC all at the same time and i would think twice about doing it again :lol:

But 1 at a time should not be hard

Ill dig out the wiring diagrams with relation to pin out numbers if you need it?

V

vlowe

Im 99% im be fine and have it done in 10 mins but im scared something will go wrong and my car won't be drivable :doh:

what a dickhead :dh:

NU773R

jpward said:
I wired up the Avc-R, S-ITC and the S-AFC all at the same time and i would think twice about doing it again :lol:

But 1 at a time should not be hard

Ill dig out the wiring diagrams with relation to pin out numbers if you need it?

if you could that would be helpful :thumbsup:

J

jpward

NU773R said:
if you could that would be helpful :thumbsup:
First you need this;
Apexi Manual

You take note off N3-a Diagram which shows you the pinouts but colours i made a note off are;
(Note Colours are AVC-R Wires)

2-Rpm-> Purple
33-Speed-> White
20-Throttle->Gray
39-Grd->Black & Green (Note Green to be closer to Ecu than Black!)
47-Ign->Red
101-Inj->Purple (this is for optional use only RPM/INJ signal can be used at 1 time)

Also incase someone see's this looking for the S-AFC also;
2-Rpm->Green
16-AFM->Yellow to ecu side/White to harness side
17-GRD->Black & Brown (Brown to be closer to Ecu on same wire)
20-Throttle->Gray
47-Ign->Red

Good Luck ;-)

V

vlowe

Quick question.

Can i just check my ecu is standard and the pinout in the manual is correct.

Just it has a Mines plaque and mines tape seal on it. It also has some jap character on it and it does say Nissan on it.

youngsyp

vlowe said:
Quick question.

Just it has a Mines plaque and mines tape seal on it. It also has some jap character on it and it does say Nissan on it.

The pinout will be correct. All the Mines ecu has over the stock/standard one is a daughter board with I/C chips on it, with the Mines mapping.

Paul

J

jpward

vlowe said:
Quick question.

The only thing that would effect would be, the fuel MAP and possibly the standard boost level but I had one and got shot of it as it may be set up for 102 fuel and well running a standard Piggy backed ECU you at least know what you have! :?