Need a fm oil cooler

GINGA

Wheres the best place (ie cheapest lol) to get a decent thermostat controlled front mounted oil cooler from :?:

A

antilag

ginga convert your top mounted cooler into an oil cooler and mount it on the passengers window jobs a gooden :wink:

coxie

hiteq have them in stock and they sell for 145 inc vat and come with all fittings ie sandwich plate(with thermostat), s/s braided oil lines and a mocal cooler. i have seen this kit in action on (my mates old car) edds new one and after 1 hour thrashing it didnt go above 80 degree at all. made me buy one after that :twisted:

E

Edd

yeh have to agree the oil temp didnt go above 80 even after going down the M6 at 160 :shock: :twisted:

coxie

he is an absolute knob driving isnt he............lol :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but fun!

E

Edd

well i didn't realise goodyear made F1's in slicks :shock: :shock:

E

Edd

well i dunno how he got away with 100 in a 30 and multimple overtakes either :roll:

Shaun

:D I've just been in touch with Ian at Hiteq as this is my next upgrade :!: £150+VAT and £8 delivery for a 16 row oilcooler,braded hoses and thermostat sandwich plate :!: Ok guy's :?:

A

antilag

yeh and the power to weight ratio is

128304kg x 182873kg
%128723
+747477
= 18hp per roll of flab lol