my new air filter n cold air box home made?

JIMMYBACK

well following in the same spirit as our beloved kerion :roll: :wink: i tought i would have a go at making my cold air feed n cold air box for my new simota air filter thanbks to dp motor sport top lads completely nuts of course n coulndt understand a word of wot i said first time :shock: bloody notherners :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: any way heres a few piccys enjoy

yes u see that right i nicked the tea bag pot out of my mums kithen and it fits perfectly well worth 6 nuggets in my mind who sed u can mod on a budget :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keira

good to see kitchen utensils being used for gtir mods jimmy :wink: :lol:

the coffee pot catch tank is still going strong 8)

ki_saj_ng

:lol: thats quite funny but it should do the trick hey?

show us more pics of when its in place on the car.

good going :wink:

pete-r

Please keep the stickers on jimmy,you can tell some chav that its a new make of jap air filters :lol:

JIMMYBACK

pete-r said:
Please keep the stickers on jimmy,you can tell some chav that its a new make of jap air filters :lol:
o now it too late ive taken the stickers off :shock: im must of havled the value now o well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

GTI-R Kid

I can understand the logic behind it, but will it not be very restrictive since there appears to be such a tight fit between the filter and the can?

JIMMYBACK

GTI-R Kid said:
I can understand the logic behind it, but will it not be very restrictive since there appears to be such a tight fit between the filter and the can?
u would think that thats why in cuttinh a slot on the side and opeing it up a bit :D

R

r5ben

that works the same way as a r5 turbo standard air box :idea: :idea:

looks cool mate hope it works well for ya :)

JIMMYBACK

wot u mean dooie :shock: :roll: :wink: mt home made mods are fantastic when im not rushed :lol: :lol: :lol: