mitsubishi fto calipers fit?

Hi I have been researching brakes for the sunny and found a couple of threads about using fto calipers and possibly clio 172/182 discs but unsure as I can't find the threads urgh.

I was at the scrap yard today and saw two mivec v6 fto's still wearing there anchors will go back and get a pair if mods to fit aren't to bad.

What are peoples thoughts on fitment? Thanks

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Can you get Brembos to fit if you find them with a 130mm gap between the mounting holes? - I can't remember what they came off; a Fiat maybe.

I read a couple something about fiat coupe brakes, only good on them and the induction note they mate. By spacing the disc do you mean putting a spacer on the hub flange then putting the disc on top? Also clio discs there 4x100? Would need redrilling to 114 or is it 108 on nissans?

Thanks for replying guys

keastygtir

yeah spaced from behind the disks, pulsar is 4 x 100. The centre bore is 1mm larger on the clio so you will either need to use a wheel nut to centralise the disk when tightening up or drill a tap a locating hole for a countersunk screw

Fire & skill

Vintage member
I wish the original thread was still available - it went into great detail, all carried out by gtir bean (ex member).

I was back at the scrappers today and took off the fto caliper but found they were single pot and not 2pot :cry:

Last edited: